Do you really think that you can get rid of acne by picking at them? Well, picking, squeezing, scratching, nothing does any good to your skin. It simply intensifies the effect of acne by manifolds. Your first step to get rid of acne is to treat it the best way possible. However, we always advise prevention. That saves a lot of hard work and adverse impact on your skin. You can get rid of your zit in many natural and medical ways. Nonetheless, even a small pimple can leave your skin blemished.
Identifying an acne scar
How do you recognize an acne scar? Well, there are ways to understand that and follow up with acne scar treatment. Let’s find out how these scars look like:
11. These acne scars may look like narrow and deep icepicks
22. It can be atrophic if it were just a shallow acne
33. It can also look like a boxcar
If you have a light skin tone you may notice redness, or erythema within the scar. The ones with a darker skin tone will see a darkening or hyperpigmentation within the scar.
What worsens an acne scar?
11. The sun: Too much sunlight exposure can further impact your already-blemished skin. It can reduce the process of healing, and the ultraviolet rays of the sun can easily stimulate the pigment-producing cells (melanocytes) to additional discoloration.
22. Fiddling: It is a bad habit to pick and squeeze at acne. As discussed already that such activity can trigger unnecessary scarring and bruising of your skin.
33. Vitamin E: Surprised? Well, direct use of this ingredient may lead to skin diseases. You better check with your dermatologist before applying such elements directly on your acne scars.
Some natural treatment for a blemish-free skin
Ø Sandalwood and rosewater:This is a killer combination to heal your acne scar. Leave it overnight on each scar ad see the marked difference.
Ø Cucumber: Just like it can really soothe your eyes, it successfully soothes acne-scarred skin too.
Ø Lemon juice: The acidic impact of lemon juice helps in lightening the skin tone while reducing the appearance of acne scars.
Ø Aloe Vera: This is a magical plant that heals wounds and scars. You may apply this to your scarred skin and see the magical healing within a matter of few days.
Discover how you can beat your acne naturally. FREE Presentation reveals how you can start seeing results within the next 7 days.Click here to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al4ZiI_y1KE