Over the next couple of minutes, I’m going to give you an honest, unbiased and genuine review of a nutritional beauty and weight loss program that I’ve recently begun.
The product is called Beauty & the Feast, and it was created by a team of fully qualified nutritionists, The Food Fairies, of Food Fairy Nutrition Ltd.
Note: This is a review site. Please click here if you’d like to visit the official website for Beauty & the Feast
So what exactly is Beauty & the Feast, and how can it help you look younger and more radiant, as well as help burn fat?
Beauty & the Feast is a brand new, fully comprehensive, interactive program that will guide you through every aspect of anti-ageing, beautiful skin, and weight loss. It includes interactive videos, audios, personalised dietary analysis, step-by-step yoga classes, a 7 day plan and oodles of accessible, easy-to-follow information, designed to make you glow with radiance and drop pounds without even realising it! I actually eat more food than I did before, and I’ve lost 7 pounds in only a couple of weeks!
This product really does contain everything you’ll ever need for beautiful skin. And you feel like the Food Fairies are right beside you every step of the way.
The programme has been designed for men and women of all ages. From women in their 60’s who feel like they need a lift, to twenty-something girls who want to enhance their natural beauty and erase any early signs of a hectic life showing on their faces, and even to those individuals who are struggling to cope with acne.
It is the most comprehensive, fun-to-read eBook on the market, and it is so professional. These girls are clued up and qualified to the enth degree.
Click here to visit the Beauty and the Feast Official Website
So how does it work?
You will learn how to nourish your skin and body to bring the best out in both. You are guided through your day-to-day diet by the Food Fairies, who do not miss a beat – they provide options for on-the-go girls, busy mums and jet-setters alike. Covering every meal from breakfast to dinner, and not forgetting snacks, drinks and treats in between! And it’s REAL food that tastes good and fills you up! No diet rubbish. They make you laugh along the way too, it’s an entertaining read. And it’s not just food. You’re also guided through expert beauty tips and advice, quick easy yoga routines – fully illustrated for you to follow at home, facial yoga (!) and even your personal diet analysis provided exclusively by the Fairies themselves.
So what exactly do you receive in The Beauty and the Feast product package?
The team behind this product have really delivered here. There is so much fantastic content - great value for money, and that’s not even to mention the free bonus features which are each incredibly enlightening. It is all easy-to-follow and provided in a step-by-step guide, which makes the whole thing so much more enjoyable and easy to implement.
When ordering, there are two packages to choose from; the Premium Edition, and the Classic Edition. I decided to go for the lot, so I opted for the Premium...
Here’s what I got…
- The Beauty and the Feast e-Book - To begin with, I received the main component of the product package; The Beauty and the Feast e-Book. This is where you’re guided through how to nourish your skin and body, chapter-by-chapter and what you need to do to enhance your natural beauty, look younger, more radiant and how to burn fat quickly and healthily! I found this to be a truly fantastic resource, and well worth the investment on its own. It also includes the 7-day plan, which covers a number of options for every meal and snack, as well as yoga routines, facial yoga guidance and tips and advice, as you go along. As well as this, it really is a fantastic read. These girls know how to make food fun... They are the Food Fairies after all!
- The Beauty and the Feast Audio – This is a perk of the premium edition. It is a downloadable version of the book, so I was able to listen to the book as I drove to work, walked to the station and even did the ironing! A great idea!
- Facial Yoga Videos – The Food Fairies themselves filmed a series of facial yoga techniques to illustrate the guide in the eBook. You look pretty silly when you’re doing these, but you soon find yourself naturally engaging in these unusual facial movements when you sit at your desk or watch the TV. I have noticed a marked improvement in the tone of my face, especially along my jaw line. Hey if it’s good enough for Gwyneth Paltrow...!
- Free sign up to the weekly Food Fairy nutrition guide – Now every Monday I receive an inspiring email newsletter from the Food Fairies informing me of the latest nutrition news, hottest products, mouth-watering recipes, and beauty tips. Enough to start the week off with a spring in your step forward!
- ‘The ten commandments of health’ – In this no-nonsense guide, the Food Fairies dispel the myths of ‘healthy’ eating and well and truly clue you up on everything fat-burning and cellulite-busting.
- The Pick of Pamper Products – This is the only part of the program which touches on actual beauty products that you apply to your skin (as the general notion is that you feed your outer beauty from the inside...) but the Fairies reveal their bathroom cabinet secrets and introduce their favourite all-natural (of course) pamper potions.
You also receive your very own personalised dietary analysis, which is delivered exclusively by the Food Fairies themselves. This service is worth $60 alone!
You really do get so much content in The Beauty and the Feast program, and it’s all delivered in such a professional manner that I really can’t recommend it highly enough.
Click here to visit The Beauty and the Feast Official Website
So, are there any BAD things about Beauty and the Feast?
- If you class this as a negative, there is A LOT of content here, so you’ll need to set aside a few hours to read through it all before you get started.
- Of course, you can’t get perfect skin and slimmer body over night with zero effort. But the Food Fairies make it feel easy and you definitely never feel exhausted, hungry or deprived.
I’ve tried every ‘miracle’ anti-ageing product out there, and never have I seen any real visible results. I guess it is obvious that what you put inside your body shows on the outside better than a cream or serum ever could. This has seriously opened my eyes to how much lifestyle and food choices can shape my body and actually WORK to make me look younger and more radiant!
In my opinion it is the best anti-ageing product on the market, hands down. In terms of professionalism, practicality and value for money, this product gets 10 out of 10.
Believe me, if you are struggling with your skin in any way (who isn’t) you won’t find anything better out there than Beauty and the Feast.
So go ahead and grab a copy now… you won’t regret it!
Click here to visit The Beauty and the Feast Official Website